Award-winning actress Fathia Balogun took to instagrami to celebrate
her daughter,Aliyat Bodunrin Balogun,who turns 10 today.
Fathia posted this adorable picture of Aliyat with the caption:
'Yeppie!!! My jewel ABODUNRIN ALIYAT BALOGUN will b 10 in Few hours
time, my joy,my confidant, my bestie,my cupcake, my heartbeat, my
queen,and my photocopy. U will continue to grow more in wisdom,
knowledge and understanding, no weapon fashioned against u will
prosper Inshallah. U are d reason why I live on earth boo and I will
not cry over you by d special grace of God. Mummy loves u endlessly
sweedie.'
You may recall that Fathia recently bagged the Best Indigenous Movie
(Yoruba) award at the 2015 AMVCAceremony held in Lagos, Nigeria.
She had Aliyat for her ex-husband, another Nollywood superstar actor
and producer, Saidi Balogun.

Post a Comment

 
Top