Rihanna has celebrated the 40th anniversary of an iconic horror film ‘Jaws’ by swimming in the tank with three tigers for an underwear shoot with Harper’s Baazar magazine.
In a series of jaw-fropping photos RiRi is shown swimming in a tank at the Florida Aquarium in Tampa. It took a dozen dives and trio of sand tiger sharks to complete the incredible shoot. What a brave girl!

RiRi is swimming in the tank with three tigers for an underwear shoot with Harper’s Baazar magazine.
When asked if she watched the film as a child, she said, “It freaked me out because I was a beach baby, so every time a new ‘Jaws’ came out I would take months off from the beach or just sit on the sand.
The 26-year-old pop-star was captured by photographer Norman Jean Roy, swimming with sharks
The 26-year-old pop-star was captured by photographer Norman Jean Roy, swimming with sharks
If I happened to get in the water, my dad would hum the theme music, and I was right back out of it. But that was really my fault because I was obsessed with ‘Jaws’. Steven Spielberg was my childhood hero.”
"But that was really my fault because I was obsessed with Jaws"
“But that was really my fault because I was obsessed with Jaws”
She also shared a behind-the-scenes clip from the shoot, on her Bad Girl Instagram page.

Post a Comment

 
Top