Popular Ghanaian actor John Dumelo, who turned 31 on Tuesday, February 3, 2015, was involved in a car accident on the same day.
John Dumelo
John Dumelo
Having announced via a post on his Facebook page earlier that he would have a busy day, visiting a building project first among others, the actor was not prepared for what happened shortly after. He wrote earlier:
“Time is 6:46 am. first point of call today is the site. Mixing concrete and moving blocks. I’m blessed to be a year older today.
“God has been good to me. 31 ain’t an easy age. In the next 10 years, I don’t want my name in African Forbes but Global Forbes. I want to be closer to God and want to be a motivation to people all over the world. I want to let people know you can achieve whatever you want if you put your mind to it. Happy birthday to me…..31 is the new 41!”
john-dumelo-2
Scene of the accident
john-dumelo-3
But his way back home from self-assigned tasks, a truck bumped into his SUV on the East London road in Accra, Ghana, and although no casualty was recorded, the accident almost ruined the actor’s birthday. He is believed to be doing fine now though.

Post a Comment

 
Top